Monday 18 March 2013

iHannas spring postcard swap 2013

For the last three years I have been a part of iHannas spring postcard swap. This year I am joining the iHanna postcard swap again. I have gotten some really nice card, some still hang on display in my studio, not to mention all the fun I had making the cards I sent.

It is so nice "meeting" people from around the world and getting a glimpse of there life through there creativity and art. I am so looking forward to the cards that will be delivered to my mail box. I'll post them up here as I get them.

Here are the cards I have made in the past

2012
Balloon and boxes

2011
three little fishes hanging in a row - in the mail

2010
February postcard3 - EWian

The rules are simple.

Join the swap by paying the 6 dollar fee via paypal. The small fee will make people that are joining more serious and they will send out there cards.

The last sign up date is 24th of March 2013.

Make 10 handmade postcards any style – your choice of postcard size. Bought postcards are beautiful – but those are not welcome in this swap. Instead try to be artistic with your cards! DIY actually means “Do It Yourself.

The cards need to mailed no later than March 30!

Would love to see your cards in the swap!



5 comments:

Tanja said...

Your cards of recent years are wonderful I am curious what you've done this year.

violettethebearess said...

Sounds lovely! I just signed up :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.