Sunday 3 February 2013

34/365:2013 ATC pearl necklaces

34-365 ATC 2013 pearl necklaces
Jewellery is a form of personal adornment, such as brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. With some exceptions, medical alert bracelets/military tag, jewellery stands out from other items of personal adornment in that it has no other purpose than to look appealing. Humans have been producing and wearing it for a long time. The oldest known jewellery is 100,000 year old beads made from Nassarius shells.

Although I love jewellery and preferably unique custom made ones, I do not make jewellery myself. Have a whole box, 16 liters, with beads and ephemera but have not the fascination or patience to create jewellery.

Want to trade/swap an ATC? Read here to see how: http://ewian.blogspot.no/2012/12/atc-artist-trading-cards.html

Medium used: pen and acrylic paint.

1 comment:

Sueann said...

I love your ATC!! I have tons of jewelry and for relaxation, I make some.
Have a great week!
Hugs
SueAnn