Tuesday 6 March 2012

Joining the iHanna postcard swap

I am joining the iHanna postcard swap http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/2012/02/diy-postcard-swap-2012

February postcard3 - EWian
Here's what I did in 2010.

This will be the third year I am participating. I have gotten so many sweet and fun hom-emade postcards. Love em'.

This year here is a small fee, I hope this will make people that are joining more serious and they will send out there cards.

You'll be making and receiving 10 postcards. I love to see the different styles. The swap has a Flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/postcards2010
send to! Connect, share and spread creativity into the world – that’s the swap slogan!

three little fishes hanging in a row - in the mail
Here are a glimpse of last years postcards.


DIY Postcard Swap 2012 at iHanna is a very loose swap. No theme, and no set size of the postcards. You can send the postcards in an envelope for protection if you want to, but you don’t have to. You should write a message on the back, add stamps – and put in a mail box! That’s it!

Sign up for the swap closes March 7th 2012! Are you joining?

4 comments:

Sueann said...

Great idea and I love your last years' card.
I would join but I know I would be diligent. Soooo...I will pass.
Sorry
Hope many neat cards go out.
Hugs
SueAnn

iHanna said...

Thanks EWian, for your sweet words and joining all 3 years in a row. It will be fun to see what you make this year! :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sue Ann, thank you. How nice you know yourself so well that you do not throw yourself into something you do not want. Would be fun to do a project together, you have so much great texture to your project.

Hanna, so glad you are hosting this.