Tuesday 2 June 2009

EDM#12 - draw what you ate for dinner

EDM#12 dinner - ewian
Guess I would not be popular if I made whale steak for dinner... But pizza is something everybody loves and you can put what ever you like on it.

This is what I put on my Italian pizza in addition to homemade tomato sauce: Cheese; Normanna (resemble Gorgonzola) and Jalsberg, artichoke hearts, rape-oil, tomatoes, cashews nuts, and a local herb called "kongsurt" translated it would be "kings herb"(resemble thyme).

The illustration is for the Everyday Matters Drawing Challenge no.12 draw what you ate for dinner. Medium used is pencil and inktense from Derwent.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yum, can almost taste it.

Artsnark said...

what a fun idea & drawing!

Candy Bello said...

I love your book collage!

:)
candy