Monday 18 May 2009

EDM # 10 draw your hand

EDM#10 - hand - ewian
The EDM challenge number 10 said "Draw your hand or hands (or someone elses if you like)". I actually did this back in February, just forgot to post it. When drawing I struggled with actually drawing what I see and not what I know it should look like. I guess this is a common matter but on this hand it was a true challenge. The hand is suppose to be mine. It felt like the empty hand was enough so I garbed the first thing I could and it turned out to be a sponge.


Medium used: permanent marker, pencil F and 6B.

1 comment:

owenswain said...

Hello. Good for you on these EDM challenges. Interesting idea to add the sponge. Looks like a much bigger version of the little natural ones I use sometimes with watercolour paint. Draw on and thrive!